Tema: Re: Didelio failo uploado progreso atvaizdavimas
Autorius: Giedrius 2.5
Data: 2011-03-31 13:45:29
Išsiaiškinome, kad shared hosting'e yra įdiegti PEAR bei PECL paketai,
tačiau būtent uploadprogress extensionas neįtrauktas. :(

Tačiau helpdeskas siūlo sprendimą per MIME surišimą:
---------------------------------------
At this time the uploadprogress extension is not included in PECL that is
installed on our shared hosting accounts.  It is possible that you may be
able to enable this extension via a MIME type.  Below is some basic
information on how to configure MIME types on a Linux hosting account though
you may wish to search online for specific instructions about enabling the
desired extension.

You can configure MIME types on your Linux hosting account using a .htaccess
file. When you configure MIME types in your .htaccess file, you associate
file types with a specific application or action.

For example:
AddType application/x-shockwave-flash swf
AddType specified you are adding a new mime type (file type).
application/x-shockwave-flash is the actual mime parameter specs.
swf is the extension of the file type.
Gal galite paaiškinti kaip per AddType įjungti uploadprogress extensioną?