Tema: Re: SBS server backup
Autorius: rasa
Data: 2010-06-29 10:22:11
Primoji nuoroda kaip suprantu netinka, nes ir serveris ir sql 32 bitų.
Pagal antrą sprendimą:

Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
Type the following commands at a command prompt. Press ENTER after you type
each command.
cd /d %windir%\system32
Net stop vss
Net stop swprv
regsvr32 ole32.dll
regsvr32 oleaut32.dll
regsvr32 vss_ps.dll
vssvc /register
regsvr32 /i swprv.dll
regsvr32 /i eventcls.dll
regsvr32 es.dll
regsvr32 stdprov.dll
regsvr32 vssui.dll
regsvr32 msxml.dll
regsvr32 msxml3.dll
regsvr32 msxml4.dll
Note The last command may not run successfully.
Perform a backup operation to verify that the issue is resolved.

Gaunu : "the volume shadow copy service could not be stopped."