Tema: Re: Ambasados teritorija
Autorius: Johnas
Data: 2009-01-23 13:53:44
:))))
Fred, please configure your mail reader and/or your e-habbits, so that you always leave at least the major part of the previous messages when replying to them. Or AT LEAST the text, to which you are directly replying/ or asking your question or posting your opinion.

Otherwise - it's just your monologue we see. And since all of the "guru's" in this conference do have short memories (like me - I don't deny this), I concur with the guys, asking you to leave us at least a clue of the discussion you want us to participate in.

You're welcome.

J.