Tema: Re: kokia vieta Vilniuje (kavine, restoranas) galetu buti tinkamiausia knygos rasymui?
Autorius: G.V.
Data: 2009-06-20 20:59:56
Niekaip nerandu Family Guy epizodo istraukos, kuri gvildenama rasymo starbukse tema:

Meg: [typing on a laptop] Don't mind me, you guys. I'm just writing a letter to my boyfriend. [types aloud] "Dear My Boyfriend, thank you for making out with me recently on purpose. That was cool. Those flowers that you totally sent me were really pretty. Just like you said I am. Love, Meg."
Chris: Meg, you are so full of crap. You're like those people who sit in Starbucks and publicly write on their laptops.
[Cutaway to Starbucks, where 2 men are typing on their own laptops]
Man 1: Hey, gettin' some writing done there, buddy?
Man 2: Yeah, settin' up in public so everybody can watch me type my big screenplay.
Man 1: Me too. All real writers need to be seen writing, otherwise, what's the point, right?
Man 2: You should totally write that down.
Man 1: Okay. Will you watch me?

http://tezmilleroz.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/why-writing-in-public-is-tossy/

:)

G.V.