Tema: Re: Skyrim
Autorius: wundis
Data: 2011-02-08 15:45:25
There was some debate over what engine the new Elder Scrolls game would be
using, and all signs seemed to point to GameBryo. However, writing on
Twitter earlier today, Bethesda Softworks community manager Nick Breckon
said: “We can now confirm that the TES V: Skyrim engine is all-new. And it
looks fantastic.” I asked him what “new” means in this case, and whether it
was simply a new version of the Gamebryo engine that powered Oblivion and
the recent Fallout games. He responded: “It’s a new graphics/gameplay engine
built internally. We’ll have more details down the road.”