Tema: Re: avr ir usb
Autorius: Levas
Data: 2010-06-04 20:25:48
gal ir negamina, bet as naudoju atmega16 ir atmega32 srota, visos TQFP44 korpusuose. Visai patogu, skyluciu nereikia grezalioti. Tiesa pasilupau tokiu megu, kur is viso be koju, tai tos pizdos jau nepatinka.

--
Bye, Levas
--
"none" <none@none.lt> wrote in message news:hu93si$c7e$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
igor cesko projekta pats buvau isbandes, tai ir imeciau.
siaip firmware reiktu perkompiliuoti ant naujesnes kartos mikrovaldikliu, nes attiny2313 ar atmega8 jau nebera gamyboje.
  "Levas" <blas@sss.com> wrote in message news:hu9377$bfc$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
  A similar driver for the AVR series of microcontrollers is available from Igor Češko. Our USB driver has the following advantages over Igor's driver:

    a.. All customizable code written in ANSI-C and thus easier to maintain.
    b.. Modular concept: easier to integrate into existing designs.
    c.. Slightly smaller code size in spite of high level language modules.
    d.. Faster: All encoding/decoding (USB requires NRZI coding and bit stuffing) is done in real-time, not in the main loop after storing away the raw data stream.
    e.. More endpoints, USB descriptors can be better customized.
    f.. V-USB comes with a free shared Vendor- / Product-ID pair.
    g.. The level of standards conformance is documented (description of limitations and potential problems).
    h.. Licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License or alternatively under a commercial license.

  --
  Bye, Levas