Tema: Re: mortal combat rebirth teaser
Autorius: niece
Data: 2010-06-10 12:54:41
"niece" <niece@nice.com> wrote in message
news:huo4ia$b3v$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
> Jo, cia taip sakant - real deal :) Rezisierius susuko trumpametrazi
> filmuka, kad parduotu ideja WB kompanijai. Arba WB isleido sita viral
> klipuka, kad sukeltu aziotaza internete.

Visgi pirmas variantas :) Visai neblogai gavosi tik uz 7K...

 It took over a two-month span of time [starting in April]. I shot this
whole thing in two days on two Red cameras that were donated to me with a
group of friends who all believed in the cause. We shot it at Lacey Street
Studios on Saturday and Sunday afternoon and we just kind of had fun with
it. .... But I do have an answer for that: this is just a prelude to what my
movie version would be. And of course, when you’re working by yourself, you
have a limited resource of budget. I made this thing for $7,500. I couldn’t
go balls-to-the-wall on visual effects. I had to utilize what I could and
make the best of it

http://xcastonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2560&catid=39&Itemid=104