Tema: Re: Kaip atjungt signalke
Autorius: ramunas
Data: 2011-10-15 15:37:22
Hi, i might be of help, im an alarm tehcnition and immobiliser spesialist.
try diconnecting your negative terminal on your battery and removing the
fuses for the alarm and then remove the positive terminal, then reconnect
the fuses, and the reconnect the negavive on the battery but not the
possitive, turn your ignition on in this state and hold it there for 5
seconds, turn it off and remove the key, shut the driver door (with you on
the out side), reconnect the battery (the alarm might sound but it is
normal) put the ignition key in the driver door and lock it 5 times and
unlock it 5 times with the fob (if you dont know what button it is on the
fob it is the right one) lock it once more with the key and if it worked
when you unlock it with the fob it will stop (the alarm) and you can start
the car, this shall dissarm the imobiliser untill you lock the car with the
fob. this is garanteed to work but if you have a problem please let me know
and i will take you through a veriation in the break code. do not reply to
me via this site please only phone me on (07531982433)  GOOD LUCK!!!!