Tema: Re: Pirkejas ish uzsienio ???
Autorius: Donatas
Data: 2011-04-07 08:31:51
dar gali buti, kad pirkejas "netycia" perves daugiau pinigu nei kainuoja
masina, ir skirtuma paprasys grazint

"Energizer"  wrote in message news:iniqfl$58j$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

po keliu laisku gavau toki atsakyma. Ar rizikuosiu pateikdamas savo duomenis
?

Hello ,

Thanks for your response. So i will be paying directly into your Bank
account without any delay. Get back to me with the details below :

Account Holder Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
IBAN:
Swift Code:

Once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through
Bank and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the
payment. I will need your home address for the Car to be Picked Up by
the Shipping Company.. With the issue of my details,transferring the
name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the
pick up agent so you don't have to worry about that.