Tema: Re: Trolinimas apie namu garso aparatura
Autorius: CodeC
Data: 2014-12-01 22:10:45
LAIKO MASINA PADARE:

How does MultEQ address time and frequency problems?

MultEQ filters start in the time domain. They aren't just a few
parametric bands. Instead they use several hundred points to represent
the room response in both the frequency and time domains.

The trick is to use enough filter points to get the needed resolution
but not so many that it overwhelms the processor inside the audio
component. So we came up with a way to reduce the number of points
without sacrificing accuracy while providing more filter power at lower
frequencies where it's needed the most. MultEQ can correct 8 channels by
using only a fraction of a single DSP chip. This gives you the best of
both worlds: time and frequency correction. Result: room correction that
works
for the first time ever.

o dabar rimtai. ka reikia rukyt, kad tokias nesamones rasinet? bet cia
dar px. nereik daug smegenu, kad suprasti KODEL ir KAM tai daroma:)
kur kas idomiau, ka reikia rukyt, kad tokias nesamones SUPRASTI (ar bent
jau taip teigti ir tuo tiketi) ir jomis TIKETI ir realybej GIRDETI??? nu
nx, dar tokio briedo seniai negirdejau. zinosim dar viena
gamintoja-sarlatana, pardavinejanti NIEKA.